Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
Every stitch tells a story...
And now, for you! A 10% discount on the entire collection until Sunday, April 30, at midnight AST. Use code SYNERGYLOVE at checkout.
How was your weekend? We're heading on an overnight hike to Pollett's Cove and are looking forward to spending some time off the grid and on the beach with our little pup, George. Have a beautiful day, and here are a few nice reads from around the web...
- Every day, do. Every day, create. Every day be the freedom of summer. Creativity found in summer.
- 15 surprising things about parenting in Iceland. And Jordan. (Parent or not, this is such a fascinating series!)
- I've been all about rose sangria this summer, and this is what I'm trying next.
- The Parent Trap was an on-set vintage dream.
- We're part of the Sydney chapter of the Rising Tide Society, a community for creative entrepreneurs (lead, here, by Brittany). I'm excited for their new podcast launching tomorrow.
- I've been making these burrito bowls all week (leftovers make awesome next-day lunches).
- I got shivers when I saw Leslie's photo of Danielle (in our Rosemary Dress) and her fiance!
- If these photos don't perfectly capture real summer cabin life, I don't know what does.
Ah, sweet midsummer. It's the season of long, relaxed days that ease into even longer, more memorable nights. The season to be with the people that make us feel like we're always in the right place at the right time. The season that cultivates moments that stay with us forever. And we never, ever want it to end...
Our newest collection from Synergy was curated with this magical midsummer in mind, full of light layers, effortless styles, and fabrics that travel as well as we do. Well-crafted tanks, thoughtfully-detailed dresses, and classic cardigans and leggings that you'll wear again and again... and again.
Just 3 simple ingredients for this summer’s favourite treat!
You will need: 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen, 12 large strawberries, sliced in half, 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or orange juice), and a popsicle mold. (Also, if you prefer the popsicles to be sweeter, you can add a bit of honey.)
Simply peel a ripe banana, slice into chunks, and freeze. Blend with 12 large strawberries, a little juice, pour into ice pop molds and freeze. That’s it!
Chances are you will fall in love with this pretty-in-pink treat!
Bonus, you won’t have to feel bad about eating one, or all 6 of these popsicles. No judgment ;)
Recipe from: www.sallysbakingaddiction.com