How was your weekend? We're heading on an overnight hike to Pollett's Cove and are looking forward to spending some time off the grid and on the beach with our little pup, George. Have a beautiful day, and here are a few nice reads from around the web...
- Every day, do. Every day, create. Every day be the freedom of summer. Creativity found in summer.
- 15 surprising things about parenting in Iceland. And Jordan. (Parent or not, this is such a fascinating series!)
- I've been all about rose sangria this summer, and this is what I'm trying next.
- The Parent Trap was an on-set vintage dream.
- We're part of the Sydney chapter of the Rising Tide Society, a community for creative entrepreneurs (lead, here, by Brittany). I'm excited for their new podcast launching tomorrow.
- I've been making these burrito bowls all week (leftovers make awesome next-day lunches).
- I got shivers when I saw Leslie's photo of Danielle (in our Rosemary Dress) and her fiance!
- If these photos don't perfectly capture real summer cabin life, I don't know what does.
Ah, sweet midsummer. It's the season of long, relaxed days that ease into even longer, more memorable nights. The season to be with the people tha...