8 Cocktails To Make This Long Weekend
Who doesn’t love a three day weekend? An extra day to relax with family and friends. Whether you’ll be entertaining, or enjoying time at home, I wanted to share some drink recipes that look ah-mazing and that you need to try this weekend.
- Low Calorie Spiked Watermelon Sorbet from Sugar & Cloth
- Blueberry Basil Vodka Gilmet from the Tart Tart
- Rosé Sangria from Domesticate Me
- Mimosa Pitcher Cocktail from Diethood
- Lime Fresca Cocktail from Style Me Pretty
- Cucumber Cape Codder from Martha Stewart
- Grownup Pink Lemonade from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Strawberry & Mint Riesling Slushies from Adeline & Lumiere
Don’t they all look too good to drink? I can’t wait to try some!
What will your plans be for this Labor day weekend? Share with us!