Little Things Swedish Sponge Cloth
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Find energy and appreciation in everyday life, such as this Little Things Swedish dishcloth by Ecologie . An encouraging message on the reusable sponge cloth can inspire you to get your chores done, or simply remind you to have some tea.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Decorated with cheery mugs, charming flowers, and a reminder to be grateful for the little things in life while you go about your cleaning routine
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colours bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- Care instructions: machine wash warm. Lay flat to dry.
- Dimensions: 8x6"
This product is unavailable