Position – Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Nine week term beginning end of June
- $10.85/hr for 40 hours a week + product discount
- Possess a positive attitude, friendliness, and a pleasant demeanor.
- Maintain an understanding of the LQ customer and demonstrate a great deal of customer care.
- Maintain familiarity with LQ's product assortment, sales and promotions.
- Provide product size and style guidance for customers.
- Assist with visual merchandising, window displays, and mannequin outfitting.
- Develop next level relationships with customers and initiate proactive communication with them about new product arrivals, events and other store happenings.
- Assist in the organization and roll-out of in-store and online shopping events.
- Help to maintain organization and cleanliness, and restock product.
Social Media and Content Marketing
- Develop and execute compelling content (story generation, writing, photography) for social media channels, including the LQ blog and Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Conceive and implement contests and promotions.
- Verify, package, and ship online orders.
- Assist with online customer communication, package tracking, and returns.
- Create accurate and persuasive web copy for products.
- Maintain online inventory.
- Give great attention to presentation and detail.
- The successful candidate must be enrolled in post-secondary education. You also must have been a full-time student during the previous academic year and be intending to return to full-time studies in the next academic year.
- Must be able to work two Saturdays a month.
- Flexible and creative self-starter who is able to work unsupervised within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communicator with professional writing experience, a keen grasp of the visual web, and knowledge of a multitude of social media platforms and web publishing tools.
- Retail and marketing experience preferred.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Meghan or drop off in person during store hours.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Deadline to apply is May 22nd.