DIY: Iced Coffee Popsicles
1 ¾ to 2 cups cold coffee
½ - ¾ cups heavy cream
Sugar to taste
1. Brew your favorite blend of coffee.
2. Mix coffee, cream and sugar in a measuring cup and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add more cream or sugar to taste. Refrigerate until chilled.
3. Pour cold coffee into each mold and fill to top.
4. I had bought a cheap popsicle maker, but you could also cover with foil, insert popsicle stick and freeze until solid.
5. To release popsicles from mold, fill sink with hot water until half of popsicle mold is submerged. Leave for about 30 seconds and popsicles should easily slide out. If not, leave in water longer until popsicle slides out.
6. Cover individual popsicles with wax paper or place in plastic bag to store in freezer.
7. Best if eaten sooner rather than later to avoid freezer burn.