XO Pendant Necklace - 14K Gold-fill
- Dainty circle pendant necklace that is hand-stamped with XO.
- Handmade, cut, filed, sanded and soldered by hand, then tumbled for hours for a gorgeous shiny finish.
- Available in sterling silver, 14k yellow gold-fill or 14k rose gold-fill.
- Pendants measure approx 12mm, with a delicate 16" chain.
- Designed and handmade in Ottawa by Strut Jewelry.
- All earring posts & backs are sterling silver.
- All the jewelry is sterling silver, 14k gold-fill or 14k rose gold-fill. Gold-fill is a
much better alternative to gold plating (which always flakes or rubs off) as
it’s a thicker layer of gold that is heat-bonded to a brass core. We call it a
“lifetime metal” as it’s approx 10-20 years before you’d notice wear with
normal use (depending on individual wear, skin pH, etc.). It will not turn your
fingers green or do funky things to skin. It’s an awesome choice as you get
the look and durability of gold without the cost!
- Rose gold fill - clients may notice gold at the solder joint of our rose gold-fill
jewels. Rose gold solder contains cadmium, which is toxic, so we do
not use it in our studio. We use solid gold solder instead, which means you
may see gold at the solder joint of rose gold pieces. It is NOT the rose gold
rubbing off, it’s actually solid gold sitting on top of the rose gold metal