Petite Opal Gemstone Necklace - 14K Gold-fill
- This short necklace features a bezel set 6mm smooth lab-grown opal cabochon dangling from a delicate 14k gold-fill chain.
- Lab-grown opal is more sustainable, durable & consistent than mined opals, and composed of the same minerals too!
- The metaphysical property of opal is independence.
- Style tip: wear this necklace short, just at the throat, for the perfect amount of effortlessly gorgeous sexy sparkle.
- Perfect for wearing on its own or layering with other necklaces.
- Delicate yet sturdy 14k gold fill chain comes with a 2" extender for a perfect custom fit.
- Designed and handmade in Ottawa by Strut Jewelry.
- All jewelry is sterling silver, 14k gold-fill or 14k rose gold-fill. Gold-fill is a
much better alternative to gold plating (which always flakes or rubs off) as
it’s a thicker layer of gold that is heat-bonded to a brass core. We call it a
“lifetime metal” as it’s approx 10-20 years before you’d notice wear with
normal use (depending on individual wear, skin pH, etc.). It will not turn your
fingers green or do funky things to skin. It’s an awesome choice as you get
the look and durability of gold without the cost!
- Rose gold fill - clients may notice gold at the solder joint of our rose gold-fill
jewels. Rose gold solder contains cadmium, which is toxic, so we do
not use it in our studio. We use solid gold solder instead, which means you
may see gold at the solder joint of rose gold pieces. It is NOT the rose gold
rubbing off, it’s actually solid gold sitting on top of the rose gold metal
- All gemstones are high-grade and 100% authentic.
SS: N0118-SS-OP, GF: N0118-GF-OP