Hammered Circle Pendant Necklace - 14K Gold-fill, Rose Gold-fill or Sterling Silver
- Sterling silver, 14K gold-fill or 14k rose gold fill hammered circle pendant necklace.
- Handmade using thick gauge sterling silver or 14K gold-fill, textured, tumbled, and polished by hand.
- Circles symbolize the cyclical nature of life; when there is bad then good will most certainly follow closely behind. They also represent the love and protection we feel when encircled by friends and family, and remind us of the simple beauty surrounding us always. And can we have a moment for how classy you'll look wearing them? You classy thing, you.
- Gold-fill is an excellent alternative to pure gold, and consists of a thick layer of real 14K gold heat-bonded to a brass core and will not flake or rub off.
- Pendant measures approximately 15mm wide
- Handmade by Strut Jewelry in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Rose gold fill - clients may notice gold at the solder joint of our rose gold-fill
jewels. Rose gold solder contains cadmium, which is toxic, so we do
not use it in our studio. We use solid gold solder instead, which means you
may see gold at the solder joint of rose gold pieces. It is NOT the rose gold
rubbing off, it’s actually solid gold sitting on top of the rose gold metal
- All gemstones are high-grade and 100% authentic.
SS: N036, GF: N036-GF, RG: N036-RG