Glacier Salt Soak - White Sage
This product is unavailable
Deep beneath the wheat fields that span the prairies, lies a vast bed of ancient glacier sea minerals. These unparalleled northern mineral salts are known to soften, hydrate, and firm skin, eliminate toxins, and promote circulation. Nourishing essential minerals, such as magnesium, additionally cleanse and protect your skin from the elements.
- Magnesium naturally invigorates skin and helps maintain hydration
- Potassium has antibacterial and astringent properties
- Sodium naturally cleanses skin and helps it to remain hydrated
- Calcium offers protection against skin damage and the prolonged effects of the sun
We have added homegrown White Sage to this soak, an herb that is known for its ability to expel negative energy, tone the skin, and refresh the mind.
With notes of lavender, earl grey, wintergreen, and damp moss.
- Canadian mineral crystals
- Biodynamically grown white sage
- Therapeutic grade essential oils of; sweet birch, lavender, + cedarwood
How to use
Sprinkle a healthy handful into bath water and soak your weary limbs.