Glacier Salt Soak - Calendula
Deep beneath the wheat fields that span the prairies, lies a vast bed of ancient glacier sea minerals. These unparalleled northern mineral salts are known to soften, hydrate, and firm skin, eliminate toxins, and promote circulation. Nourishing essential minerals, such as magnesium, additionally cleanse and protect your skin from the elements.
- Magnesium naturally invigorates skin and helps maintain hydration
- Potassium has antibacterial, astringent properties
- Sodium naturally cleanses skin and helps it to remain hydrated
- Calcium offers protection against skin damage and the prolonged effects of the sun
We have added homegrown Calendula petals to this soak, an herb that is rich in carotenoids to soothe irritated skin, and known for warming and uplifting the heart.
With notes of citrus, honey, and lingering pine smoke.
- Canadian mineral crystals
- Biodynamically grown calendula flowers
- Therapeutic grade essential oils of; blood orange, pine, sweet birch, patchouli, + labdanum.
Packaged in a 16 oz. reusable, recyclable glass jar
How to use
Sprinkle a healthy handful into bath water and soak your weary limbs.