In-store Shopping, Shipping, and Pick Ups During COVID-19
Our North Sydney storefront is open!
The safety of our staff and customers is our priority, so we have the following protocols in place:
- Hand sanitizing is required upon entry.
- Debit machine will be sanitized between each use.
- Each person must keep a distance of 6 ft.
- A sneeze guard has been installed at the counter.
- If you have travelled outside the country or are exhibiting symptoms of illness, you will be asked to return at a later date.
- “Hands-off” browsing is required. Our staff will assist you if you need to handle merchandise.
- Any clothing items that are tried on, but not purchased, will be quarantined.
Not yet ready to shop in-store? We're also offering shipping and curb side pick up! Choose your situation below.
1. I want to order online and pick up at your storefront.
We are happy to continue providing free curbside pick-up during our store hours. We will contact you via email once your order is ready for pickup and to confirm your pickup date. On pick up day, your order will be ready and waiting in the foyer of our building. You may pick up any time during store hours.
If you prefer that we contact you via text, please enter your cell phone number at checkout.
2. I live elsewhere in the province or Canada, and/or I want my order mailed to me.
We're offering free shipping Canada-wide via Canada Post on all orders over $75 and a flat-rate fee of $8 on all orders under $75.
Due to our reduced hours and the volume at which Canada Post is currently operating, please expect a delay in receiving your order. We are shipping every three (3) days and Canada Post is no longer honouring its typical timelines. We recommend ordering anything that is time sensitive well in advance as we cannot guarantee delivery times. We appreciate your patience.